- 15 minute rule for new students
New students should plan to arrive to class a minimum of 15 minutes prior to their first class. This ensures adequate time to get you signed-in, thorough orientation, and set-up on your mat. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate new students who show up less than 15 minutes before their first class.
- 2-minute rule
We lock the studio doors two minutes prior to class to ensure a prompt start time for classes. Please plan accordingly and do not expect to be let in the doors once they are locked
- Check-in policy
Please stop by the front desk and check in with the desk worker, even if you have signed-in online. This is critical. Each and every person must be accounted for.
- Classroom silence
Please observe the sacred silence of the classrooms. This quiet stillness is one of the greatest gifts we give each other and ourselves.
- Talk to the Teacher (if you have any injuries, please let the instructor know ahead of time)
- Remove your Shoes (yoga is best practiced barefoot) Relish the quiet (try to keep talking to a minimum and silence phones)
- Stay until the End (don’t skip out on Savasana — it’s an important part of your practice!)
- If you use a studio mat please spray it with cleaner and wipe it down when you are done.
- No cell phones in class!!
- Please sign up online . We can not guarantee you a spot if you walk in. Space is limited.